Saturday, October 11, 2008

Treat Yourself

To assist with my fundraising, Serene Haven Spa in Sherman Oaks has donated gift certificates for customized facials and manicure/pedicure packages for auction. The Fundraiser show was very successful, but I still have some of these gift certificates left. So...

I am having an E-MAIL AUCTION starting today!

Here is a little information about this lovely spa:

Serene Haven Spa
13511 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, California, 91423

Serene Haven's Zen atmosphere was designed to pamper
and ease clients into a state of peace, relaxation, and tranquility.
Serene Haven offers customized facials, nail treatments, and waxing.
Clients can also enjoy a cup of jasmine green tea to aid in rejuvenation.

Here are the items up for bid:

1. Manicure / Pedicure Gift Certificate - $35 value - Starting bid: $10 - SOLD!
2. Customized Facial Gift Certificate - $110 value - Starting bid: $50 - STILL AVAILABLE!
3. Queen for a Day Package (Includes 1 facial gift certificate + 1 mani/pedi gift cert.) - $145 value - Starting bid: $75 - SOLD!
4. Girlfriends Package (includes 2 facial gift certificates + 2 mani/pedi gift certs) - $290 value - Starting bid: $100 - SOLD!

- I also have a nice bottle of chardonnay autographed by Fleet Mickwood of Fleetwood Mack up for auction. Starting bid: $25 - SOLD!

*Instructions for bidding - email me at jamielou_1@yahoo.com with the following info:
1. The item you are bidding on
2. Your bid amount

3. Your full name, address and phone number (so that I may mail the items to
you)

I will send you a follow up email to let you know if you've won the item and send you the link (which is also below) to make your online donation. Once I have receipt of your donation, I will mail the items to you.

My goal is to have these items gone by next Thursday.

Please place your bids by Sunday. The auction will close on Monday morning.
I will let you know if someone beats your bid so you have the opportunity to make a higher bid.

Brian is faster than me, so I want to beat him on the fundraising. He is at $5439 right now. Let's pass the $5500 mark!

my email address: jamielou_1@yahoo.com


Thanks guys!

No comments: